Friday, November 7, 2008

Where there's good news, there's bound to be bad news

My report card back today... Overall, I did OK... I guess... What can I say... The main point is that it's that I also got time of the year again. Yes! SCHOOL'S OUT!!! I'm so happy that the holidays are starting earlier compared to other school, HAHAHAHAHA. And that aside, looks like while i was enjoying the good news, the bad news came disturbing me...

And the bad-shocking news seems to be...

J1'08 getting disbanned?!?!?!

I guess that the teachers were really serious 'bout rearranging the entire form... I hoped I'll be in a good class with most of the people in my group, especially Elle Lo (It's fun to tease her, Haha). I guess most parents are against this matter... The exact same is going on in the S1 section... So I hope things will be fine from now on... Haiz... Talk about the drama you get in life huh?

1 comment:

cyncyn said...

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FINALLY UPDATE YOUR BLOG :D

Powered By Blogger